What’s Included In This $99.00 New Patient Cleaning Special?
Teeth Cleaning (D1110) ** in absence of periodontal disease
Complete Exam by Certified Dentist (D0150)
Complete set of Digital X-rays (D0210)
Offer is Valid for New Patients without using insurance
Why Do You Need Teeth Cleaning and Exams?
Even if you brush and floss regularly, plaque still accumulates on your teeth and gums. Left untreated, plaque will typically cause cavities and/or gingivitis. That’s why you should have your teeth cleaned and examined by a dental professional once every six months. Left unchecked, cavities develop into bigger problems that may require tooth extractions and dental implants.
What’s Included In This $69.00 Emergency Appointment?
Limited Exam of Problem Area (D0140)
X-Rays of Problem area (D0220)
Toothaches can indicate a serious underlying problem that requires immediate care. Contact our emergency dentist, in the Boca Raton, FL, as soon as possible if you are experiencing a severe toothache. Knocked out permanent teeth, broken dental work, and chipped teeth are also important issues that should be treated with emergency dental care. Your Boca Raton dentist and our team will help you with both short-term relief and long-term recovery.
Emergency Dentist In Boca Raton, FL
- Toothache | Gently clean the affected area. Rinse the mouth with warm salt water. Reduce swelling by applying a cold compress to the area. For temporary relief from toothache, take an over-the-counter acetaminophen.
- Badly Cut or Bitten Tongue, Lip, or Cheek | Apply firm pressure with sterile gauze or a clean cloth to stop the bleeding. Apply ice to the outside of the mouth and give us a call. If the bleeding does not slow down or stop within fifteen minutes, go to an emergency room.
- Knocked Out Permanent Tooth | Save the tooth and place it back in the socket if possible. Otherwise, keep the tooth in saltwater or milk while you are on your way to our office. Visit our office straight away for emergency dental care.
- Broken Tooth | Rinse the area with warm water and save any pieces you can find. Place a cold compress over the face to reduce swelling and call your emergency dentist.
- Broken Dental Work | Broken dental work, especially broken orthodontics, can be painful and even dangerous. Cover any poking edges with wax, gauze, or even chewing gum. Call your emergency dentist for further instructions.
*ALL OFFERS DISPLAYED EXPIRES 12/31/2019 KRAW DENTAL License #DN14485 THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.